June 29 - July 1, 2023 - Hotel Divani Caravel, Athens, Greece
It offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
Attendance is free of charge.
Website for registration https://dromena.gr/hematology-oncology-course-2023/
This course is a comprehensive review of hematology and oncology innovation with a focus on new clinical and research advances that have been presented in the most recent ASCO, EHA, ASH and ESMO. Through interactive sessions, faculty from both Institutions will provide up-to-date, concise and relevant information on all areas of hematology and oncology practice with immediate clinical implications.
- A total of 20 thematic sessions (ten in Hematology and ten in Oncology) are included over the three-day course
- More than 60 faculty members from both Institutions will participate in the sessions
- Special sessions to provide attendees with detailed information on the past, present and vision for the future of both Institutions
- Interactive sessions and networking opportunities
- Opportunities for collaboration among meeting participants and the wider audience
- 75 professors of the Mayo Clinic and the NKUA will participate
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, resident fellows, and scientist researchers practicing worldwide.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review and interpret new, practice-relevant data presented at ASCO 2023, EHA 2023, ASH 2022 and ESMO 2022
- Integrate novel evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice in various fields of hematology and medical oncology
- Apply novel biomarker-based treatment approaches in various fields of medical oncology and hematology