The program is addressed exclusively to foreign nationals of EU and non-EU countries (National ID card and passport will be required for proof).
Eligible applicants should have attended the final two classes of high school (or equivalent school) in a foreign country and should have obtained a high school diploma (June 2024 or earlier) or other equivalent secondary education diploma that entitles them to admission to higher education institutions in the country where they graduated. (A high school graduation diploma and two final years’ academic transcripts will be required, both in the original language and in an official translation in English).
Eligible applicants should have obtained or expect to obtain at least one of the following:
● International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 38 points overall, including three higher level subjects (two of them should be selected from Physics, Chemistry, Biology), and three standard level subjects.
● French Baccalaureate: Typical offers for applicants taking the Diplôme du baccalauréat general (French Baccalaureate, including the baccalauréat français international) would be based on 16 (mention très bien) out of 20. Applicants are also asked to achieve a minimum of 15 in the following individual subjects: Physics and Chemistry, Biology. It is recommended that in Premiere all 3 special subjects listed above are taken.
A- Level subject-based qualification, with minimum grades AAA, taken in one set of exams. Subjects requested are Chemistry, Biology and one more science subject (i.e., Physics, Mathematics). Please note that the standard offer is likely to be A*AA with the A* in either Chemistry or Biology.
BSc cognate to medicine from an accredited institution with a minimum overall grade 65% or equivalent grade to a different grading system. Final year graduating students must have predicted 65% or equivalent grade to a different grading system.
Please note that distance learning programs will not be evaluated.
For a pre-med program to be accepted, the student should have successfully attended, among others, the following required courses:
One year of biology with lab
One year of general chemistry with lab
One year of organic chemistry with lab
One year of physics with lab
For students who are not English native speakers or have not finished an English-speaking high school, it is recommended to also take an English language course.
Please note that distance learning pre-med programs will not be evaluated.
Candidates who are English native speakers or have a graduation diploma from a high school with the instruction in the English language, are exempt from submitting a certificate of competency in English. In any other case eligible applicants should have obtained one of the following:
● All applicants are expected to achieve/have achieved high passing grades in High School Diploma.
● All applicants who expect to obtain their baccalaureate or A - Levels results after the deadline of applications, must include official predicted scores issued by their school. In case that an applicant expects to graduate from a pre-med or a Bachelor’s program, a recent official academic transcript should be uploaded or sent when issued, but no later than 15/3/2024.
● Please note that program Admissions Officers have the right to contact the relevant services of the school/college/university for matters of their competence as well as to cross-check reference letters.
● Reference letters that have no letterhead, contact details of the referees as well as signature will not be considered and evaluated.